Learn more about science with this cool inventor`s workbench! It contains everything children as young as four need to conduct over 15 experiments and demonstrate key scientific principles.
• Scientific workbench with more than 15 experiments
• Ideal for younger ages thanks to child-friendly pieces, simple assembly and clear instructions
• Contains everything needed to undertake 15 experiments and build devices including a digger, a mechanical arm, a crane, an elevator, a robot head, waving hands, a mechanical clapper, a rotating light, a fan belt, a gate barrier, an animated frog on a lotus leaf, a jumping frog, a bell ringer, a zoetrope and a gravity-propelled vehicle.
• Plastic parts include: Seven long bolts, eight short bolts, 14 nuts, four cap nuts, one double-holed joint, one triple-holed joint, one triangular box, one big pulley, four small pulleys, two big cogs, one handgrip, one screwdriver, one wrench, three fan blades, and one hanger
• Wooden parts include: Two single hole cube, two three-holed rectangular blocks, one triangular plate, two 5-holed strips, three 7-holed strips, and four 9-holed strips
• Soft parts and accessories include: One silicone belt, one bell, one light, one zoetrope, one gasket, two hands, one mask, one frog, and one frog animation frame
• Introduces children to the process of experimentation and concepts including energy transfer, momentum and gravity
•Components and tools designed for children`s hands and skill levels
• Great for developing logical thinking and an understanding of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics (STEAM) principles
• For ages 4+